Thursday, April 16, 2015

International Ms. Leather Convention 2015

Sam Solo, the 2012 Little Mister Little for San Francisco was kind enough to do a write up for his experience at this year's International Ms. Leather Convention in San Jose.

Five days ago I saw a Disney princess gangbang live on stage in the ballroom of a San Jose Hilton. It was everything I dreamed it could be. The gangbangers were cosplay convention level Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, and Ariel and the gangbangee was the International Miss Leather 2015, aka Sarge. This epic Disney scene (complete with giant foam hitachi!) was for the fantasy section of  Sarge’s run for the title of International Ms. Leather (IMsL). Leather title hopefuls have to perform a skit or display a talent on stage, just like any other pageant, and at IMsL that means presenting a sexual fantasy for an audience of over six-hundred people.  





Sarge’s age play outing turned Disney-fied fuck fest was far and away the best skit at the competition, at least in the mind of this particular adult little boy. It may have been the grandest display of Little pride and inclusion at this year’s competition but it definitely was not the only example. On Saturday I got to attend a panel all about Mommy/Little roleplay, led by Felice Shays with panel members from our local age play community, including the Mommy of Rizzo, the current International Mister Little. Of course my Mommy (aka the best Mommy) made me write her phone number on my boy parts before she let me loose among all those Mommies unattended. The panel had some interesting points but was mostly a mini M/L pride rally. There must have been at least thirty people there for the panel and they all were fired up to be included on the IMsL program. 



There was also class about Littles as service submissives, taught by International Miss Little  that I was not able to attend. I was also really bummed that I forgot my sash from the year I won Little Mister Little San Francisco, especially when I saw that my date, Siouxsie Q, had brought hers. (We won the same year.) I thought Siouxsie being asked to judge the competition was the biggest sign of Littles inclusion, even if it was partly due to her sex workers’ rights advocacy.   

Between the Mommy panel, the Disney orgy, and Siouxsie presiding over the judges table in a tutu and frilly anklets, I was really feeling the age play pride. I decided to spend the last day of the conference bopping around the hotel in my American Girl Doll pajamas. Nina Hartley saw me in the lobby and called me a “cutie patootie,” which was icing on the cupcake of an amazing IMsL conference. If my weekend experience is any indication of the direction of the BDSM community, it looks like we Littles may finally be getting our due!

1 comment:

  1. Can't miss the wonderful styling and interior at this place. As I walked upstairs, my eyes wandered about the brick wall interior and the overall décor. This is by far one of the best wedding venue in Los Angeles to organize event.

    ReplyDelete