Monday, May 11, 2015

International Little Ms. Little Going to OMsL

Titleholder Jesbian will be going to Oklahoma to do outreach to the local Littles community at the Oklahoma Ms. Leather Contest, taking place June 12th to 14th! She's currently raising funds to cover her travel and other fees. It's coming up pretty quickly, so she does need funds ASAP! If you're able to help her out, you can contact her on her FetLife profile and offer assistance.

"I will be doing Education and Advocacy outreach in Oklahoma! Please support me in helping to educate and advocate for leather Little visibility. Donate to my PayPal, heartcandy4u@gmail.com, as a Family or Friend. $10 will get you my title year pin that will be coming out at the end of May! Please put your name and address in the message or PM me on Facebook."

No comments:

Post a Comment